Forex Trading South Africa
Please login or create a free account to join this forum. This will give you access to all topics and downloads. You will NOT be able to view links/ images/ downloads if you are not registered.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login or create a free account to join this forum. This will give you access to all topics and downloads. You will NOT be able to view links/ images/ downloads if you are not registered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forex Trading Broker

3 posters

Go down

My Forex Trading Broker Empty My Forex Trading Broker

Post  Admin Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 am

I use ACM Gold as their head office is in South Africa and they offer the MetaTrader4 platform. Their service has been really good and they offer all the tools and goodies you would expect from a broker. You can also auto trade with ZuluTrade through them.
Admin
Admin
Mayor
Mayor

http://www.urbanfx.co.za

Back to top Go down

My Forex Trading Broker Empty ACM not responding to my enquiries

Post  manatok Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Hi all,

I had a look around and ACM Gold looks like a really nice broker but I can't seem to get hold of them. I have tried their live chat a couple times but it always says they are busy, I tried sending a mail through their contact page and I requested that they call me but haven't heard a peep? I know I can try call them but I thought I should get some response from all of my attempts...

This is making me rather reluctant on pushing it further and I feel that if they cant bother getting back to me why should I give them my money. I have only read good things about them so I'm not sure if I'm slipping through the cracks somehow.

It would be great to hear how other people find them as I'm still looking for a local broker and any information will be much appreciated!

Thanks

David
manatok
manatok

Back to top Go down

My Forex Trading Broker Empty Re: My Forex Trading Broker

Post  harounkola Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:01 pm

manatok wrote:Hi all,

I had a look around and ACM Gold looks like a really nice broker but I can't seem to get hold of them. I have tried their live chat a couple times but it always says they are busy, I tried sending a mail through their contact page and I requested that they call me but haven't heard a peep? I know I can try call them but I thought I should get some response from all of my attempts...

This is making me rather reluctant on pushing it further and I feel that if they cant bother getting back to me why should I give them my money. I have only read good things about them so I'm not sure if I'm slipping through the cracks somehow.

It would be great to hear how other people find them as I'm still looking for a local broker and any information will be much appreciated!

Thanks

David

I'm with ACMgold, and while they have been having some problems with their telephone lines, I think they're great. And I haven't had any trouble getting in touch with them. Send me a PM and I'll send you the cell number of my Account Manager.
harounkola
harounkola

http://harounkola.com

Back to top Go down

My Forex Trading Broker Empty Re: My Forex Trading Broker

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down