Forex Trading South Africa
Please login or create a free account to join this forum. This will give you access to all topics and downloads. You will NOT be able to view links/ images/ downloads if you are not registered.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login or create a free account to join this forum. This will give you access to all topics and downloads. You will NOT be able to view links/ images/ downloads if you are not registered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forex Trading Business Opportunity with ACMgold

Go down

Forex Trading Business Opportunity with ACMgold Empty Forex Trading Business Opportunity with ACMgold

Post  harounkola Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:38 pm

I've just negotiated a Forex Trading Business Opportunity with ACMgold and I'm really excited. I've always wanted to be part of an entrepreneurial business that any South African can be part of and is free to join but I never found any that I felt was worthwhile.

And when I met the people at ACMgold, and especially Irfan, the CEO, who inspired me to make this happen. Basically the business is to get more clients to trading forex with ACMgold, and earning a commission on the spread that we as traders pay to the broker.

All the information is on my site HarounKola.com, and if you're interested, please send me a PM.
harounkola
harounkola

http://harounkola.com

Back to top Go down