Forex Trading South Africa
Please login or create a free account to join this forum. This will give you access to all topics and downloads. You will NOT be able to view links/ images/ downloads if you are not registered.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login or create a free account to join this forum. This will give you access to all topics and downloads. You will NOT be able to view links/ images/ downloads if you are not registered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHICH is THE BEST BROKER IN SOUTH AFRICA?

2 posters

Go down

WHICH is THE BEST BROKER IN SOUTH AFRICA? Empty WHICH is THE BEST BROKER IN SOUTH AFRICA?

Post  Valerio.lecci Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Hello everybody!
I'm new in this Forum and I would like to know from you which is the best broker company in SOuth Africa? In terms of leverage and Spreads and commissions...Thank you very much for you help! I can't wait to start !!!

Valerio.lecci

Back to top Go down

WHICH is THE BEST BROKER IN SOUTH AFRICA? Empty Best Forex Broker in South Africa

Post  Admin Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:42 pm

Valerio.lecci wrote:Hello everybody!
I'm new in this Forum and I would like to know from you which is the best broker company in SOuth Africa? In terms of leverage and Spreads and commissions...Thank you very much for you help! I can't wait to start !!!

Hi, thank you for the question, the answer is debatable and the best way to go about it would be to research the brokers on different review sites such as forexpeacearmy.com and 100forexbrokers.com . Have a look at the FSB Regulated Brokers , I am not 100% sure that the following list is correct, please make sure to find out from the FSB prior to opening an account:

ACM Gold
Markets.com
ForexYard
IG Markets
Trader24
Saxo Bank
ETX Capital

Sorry if I missed any, I am sure if you contact the FSB they will be able to provide a full list.
Also find out whether they accept local deposits and it always helps if they have offices in the country. The competition is growing in SA between brokers, this should have a positive effect for us traders.
Admin
Admin
Mayor
Mayor

http://www.urbanfx.co.za

Back to top Go down

WHICH is THE BEST BROKER IN SOUTH AFRICA? Empty 25% BONUS on YOUR DEPOSIT!

Post  Valerio.lecci Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Dear all,
There is one company who started to offer 25% Bonus on Deposit in South Africa. The name of the company is ADMIRAL MARKETS. It's a well known company worldwide with a very good Spreads and mostly zero commissions!!!

Valerio.lecci

Back to top Go down

WHICH is THE BEST BROKER IN SOUTH AFRICA? Empty Re: WHICH is THE BEST BROKER IN SOUTH AFRICA?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down