Forex Trading South Africa
Please login or create a free account to join this forum. This will give you access to all topics and downloads. You will NOT be able to view links/ images/ downloads if you are not registered.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login or create a free account to join this forum. This will give you access to all topics and downloads. You will NOT be able to view links/ images/ downloads if you are not registered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My VPS Provider

Go down

My VPS Provider Empty My VPS Provider

Post  Admin Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 pm

For those of you who don't know a VPS server is a Virtual Private Server. This allows you to run your Metatrader4 platform for 24h a day on a virtual computer. This is advantageous when running scrips, robots or indicators on your MT4 platform. I use trade managing software on my charts, this manages the trade from the time I manually open it, because of this I need my MT4 platform to be online 24/5 and I use a VPS. I use Forex EA VPS, their prices are very low and their service has been great thus far. Click here to go to their website.
Admin
Admin
Mayor
Mayor

http://www.urbanfx.co.za

Back to top Go down